View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:58 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I fell asleep around 5am or a little after, and got woken up at about 945am by QVC calling me back. I never went back to bed.

Ended up going to the brand new Trader Joe's with my parents. Since it's brand new, it was PACKED! Ever try to walk thru a ridiculously crowded store when your feet cant make up their minds and one will start going one way, and the other leg will try to go backwards? You get the "has she been sampling the stock in the wine aisle?" looks.

Plus the crowd of people there were all rude. Shoving my mother over to get to a sample. Good thing my mom had the shopping cart to hold onto. Blows my mind tho how people get rude like that in a new store. Ever notice that when they have sample stations in a store, that people line up like animals at the zoo getting fed?

Going there sucked the energy out of me. I got home, sat down at my computer, and fell asleep in the chair for about two hours. I dont know when it started to get easier to fall asleep in a computer chair than sleeping in my bed.

I think the most annoying symptom, other than the not-so-loving Hug is the fatigue and insomnia.

I want to put my Christmas tree up, but I still have to clean up from the remodeling that we had done. (that's finished! yay!) I dont have the energy to clean. I hope I catch up on my sleep soon. I'm sooooo tired! (fell asleep writing this post. Three times.)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote