View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 01:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondaughter View Post
I take a lot of comfort in the knowing that what I have faith in and sometimes merely by observation, I cocreate an outcome. I recall cold fusion experiments done at Texas A & M that were influenced by the expectations of the experimentors. what kind of world would we live in if we could not influence it with our free will? we are not purely physical chemical beings - we have souls intimately connected to each other and our planet. I shudder to think that my healing would depend solely on some pill or surgery (not that they aren't helpful) . I envision my healing from the pd condition one of a vast spiritual dimension where I have learned to focus and align with deep kindness and tranquility-pills and surgery can help but somewhere along the way my free will is beingg summoned-thank God!

what I was suggesting was research could be done on placebo itself - altho this has already been done on the science of prayer such as thhe work of Lynne Mctaggert... http://www.lynnemctaggart.com/

...this is not to suggest that one can wish creation (or healing) into existence such as the "the Secret" craze sugggests (ironic isn;t it that at a time when that movie became popular our economy is circling the drain). Not at all. Only that faith and shining light on the shadows one casts can and must play a role towards our evolution.

kind regards,
md

...this is not to suggest that one can wish creation (or healing) into existence such as the "the Secret" craze sugggests (ironic isn;t it that at a time when that movie became popular our economy is circling the drain). Not at all. Only that faith and shining light on the shadows one casts can and must play a role towards our evolution.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote