View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 02:44 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart Great to have you here!

Hello and welcome to NeuroTalk. Happy to see you have come to be with us.

There are great number of fellow members here to assist as possible. So sorry to hear of your little girl going through this. Each and everyone has seizures in a different way. I have had epilepsy since I was 10, and believe me that has been a long time ago. Then again in todays world as in the past there is a great improvement. There is a long list of drugs for epilepsy, but some do and some don't have reactions to the medicine, except if when my levels got to high. I current on Keppra and Limital and have not problems with them, but then again there are some inhere that do. I did have some deja vu, like if I heard some it brought on a petit-mal seizure. I would lay down and sleep a small amount of time after one. One thing I would do is start giving her some Vitamin B12, that has help me. Keep a tablet and write down went she has one, listing her motions, amount of time it lasted.

Please keep us posted on her conditsion. Let us know if you have any other questions. Oh, yea please give her a hug for me. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around.

Darlene

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.

Last edited by Darlene; 11-23-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Darlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote