View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 02:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Steve I'm sorry...you are so far north and my favas have already been bit once in TN!!
I am still collecting the tops I use for tincture. Had to throw one whole pickiing away after the cold spell hit while we were iin Ohio visiting my brother with PD, who, by the way is currently in the hospital with double pnuemonia and pretty weak from it all. If you have flowers/ you have tincture tops....dry them ,except anything that is black on the part and put them in brandy and shake for a month...you have l- dopa!
We are busy cllearing out the neighbors 80 foot greenhouse to get it ready to move....still don't know how to do the moving as yet...maybe "house movers"????
made my first cold frame of the year this morning, mulching asparagus, staying busy!!
Hope you all are staying warm and not letting the business of the holidays get to you....
too many things are pilling up on our calendar for my taste....it all comes flying at you at once.....sometimes I wonder....Where is Peace in the holiday season....seems the garden is the only place where it is quiet and a person can just breathe for a while!
Blessings to all Aunt Bean PS ....Take time to just breathe!
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jeanb (11-22-2010), moondaughter (11-22-2010)