Thread: Tramadol
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 12:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Tramadol

Hubby is currently being switched over to Tramadol from Hydrocodone - It is a narcotic to help relieve pain but is WAY less addictive then some of the others.

Right now he is between both and is feeling a little "out of it" but he feels better taking the Tram due to the addiction deal - He hates meds to begin with and anything that could get him hooked scares the heck out of him.

I know some have mentioned meds and addiction being a scary thought for them as well so thought I should mention it. It seems to be working for him as far as pain relief goes - Nothing major - but helping...

Also - While I'm talking about meds - Hubby picked up script for ibuporpherine and pharmacist gave him some positive words - Told him to "watch out for his stomach" - OMG!!! It amazes me that they know how bad this stuff can be for you internally (long term) yet pass it out like no problem and the dr's perscribe it so often and such big doses.....amazing!!! Couldnt they think of something that wouldnt rot out your gut!!??

HubbyWithRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
scorpi (10-29-2012)