View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

The grs5.gif is shining brightly here...90.gif

Hey, my Casper just wants me to sit in a chair so he can sit on me! He has been talking to me all morning, but I have been sitting in front of this monitor for a few hours now. It is hard to hold him and type at the same time...
Is your cat as cool as this one? x-lucycoolcat.gif

Glad your foot is better, Steve.

Wow, what a week.
Saturday, travel to PAN.
Sunday, lots of hugs all around...those once a year visits in person.
Monday, sit and sit.
Tuesday, Hill visits, BUT THEN, the race to get home...every one wanted to get out of D.C. on Tuesday, rather than wait until Wednesday.
Couple of inches on sleet on the sidewalk...take a taxi the three blocks to the Metro station, can't walk it as planned...then drive in the sleet for hour and a half to get home from the metro stop where my car was parked.
Weds...ice and more ice...sidewalks to clear ($85 fine if not)...then to my car, which was embedded in ice up to 12 inches (could stand between cars and the roof of the car was chest level, yikes
Thurs...back to my car...late afternoon, tried to drive it out, the underside got caught up on ice I didn't chip low enough, so tow truck time...ugh...to pull it the rest of the way out of the space...now parking a block away and walking home until I can clear it a bit more
Fri...grandchildren day
Sat...9 yr old birthday
Sunday...today...suppose to be working on my neighbors car...chipped half of the ice yesterday evening...BUT I am overwhelmingly exhausted...every cell in my body...so not going to work on it today.
3dvoyante.gifI hear tell that the first day of Spring is March 21st, and

the lazy days of 87.gif are right behind it

I know I know...I need to grow up...can't resist being a kid with time allows...
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote