Thread: SSDI or SSI
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 11:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Arrow SSDI or SSI

Hi all i am Very New here and I am so happy to be in a Area that i am not alone.
In 1997 i got shot in the head the gun was a 30-06 the bullet was a hallow point,
i was denied SSI or SSDI 3 times before an attorney even took my case and a judge from califirnia came into oregon.
I was always sick,movement made me sick.even breathing or walking made me Heave,

anyway try number 4 worked then in 2000.
in 2004 they tried to take my home i bought with the moneys from the court settlement.
i was fed up i had only gotten 100,000. and i was still hurting i tried to get back to work and i tried till sept 25 2010 when i fell 20 feet onto hard rock and clay.

Jobs i had where and did not last long
road Construction flagger
Park Ranger
cashier
Black jack dealer

Road Construction was tough but i just could not mentally get it /
Park ranger had too much to remember and i was always Paranoid
Cashier was not easy it was tough
Black Jack was my fav game and i was too slow with my hands to be able to keep the job
and working at the ranch was where i fell off the ladder.
Now again i have a brain trauma and i honestly do not know if i can get back on SSI or SSDI.
i do not know how to go about it .
I was given medical for the rest of my life but they took that away from me in 2003.
i recently went to the emergency room when i had a black out only to be yelled at by the doctor who said my eyes where black and he accused me of being on drugs.
I do not use drugs or alachol.
Any advice out there ?
Westwood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote