View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
Liver paste... my danish father used to make that... and as a kid/young adult, I thought it was gross... I'd give anything to taste it now! That place looks like a tradition worth keeping Alffe!

I had another brief visit with son and Grand-Addy this weekend. Keeping my mouth shut to him about so may things... baby steps... actually had to tipey-toe a bit ... and thinking back, I don't appreciate being in that position...

Visit with Grand-Addy was an overnighter and of full exhausting pleasures!

I'm working 5 eight hour shifts in a row starting today... altho it will be quiet because of the extreme cold we're experiencing, I'll keep busy practicing my singing and designing a special book for Grand-Addy. This isn't meant as an advertisement although its my website, but it you click on this you might find some great photo christmas gift deas. www.honouryourmemories.ca

And now I best get moving!
What a neat website Addy...and you sound very busy. Can't say that I blame you for not appreciating "tipey toeing" around but as Dr.Phil would say...some body has to be the "hero" if things are to get "fixed". And families are worth fixing I think.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-23-2010), barbo (11-23-2010)