View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 04:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Weight Loss with PN

Hi everyone,

So I have come to the conclusion that I will have to live with my pain for the rest of my life. Some days are better than others. Let me tell you though with the weather change I am in the others category.

I went to the doctor again yesterday...I swear I think it is weekly event..my only socializing that I do. The first things they do is take blood pressure...hey we are on target (for this minute that is) now get on the scale "YIKES" do I have to?? And yep gained more weight this week . Talk to the doc about the weight gain and his answer is "I am so sorry I know that you don't like it but there really isn't much we can do about that".

I need your help!!! Can you suggest something that I can do to loose weight when I can't exercise, don't eat all that much because it upsets my stomach and I really don't want to have to keep running (or should I say stumbling) to the bathroom. I am a walking (well barely) pharmacy and guess what?? Almost each medication says chance of weight gain!!! HELP!

Can't wait to hear all of your responses on this
shrn004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote