View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thank you my dear Dahlek:

The nicest people are on these boards. That's all I can say!!!!

Want to have a laugh? I'm sitting in front of my computer at 12:noon just trying to learn Mrs. Doubtfire's mailwash thing and my phone rings and it's my sister-inlaw and she goes "have the kids called you yet"? and I said "what kids"?? And she goes Janine and Brian (these are her daughter 36 and husband 37, she still calls them THE KIDS!!!.

I said "why are your kids calling me" and she says: "they are coming over to your house, they are at the Brooklyn Aquarium with the little ones and they want to come and see you". I said" "no, no one's called me but I have to hang up and put on some clothes".

You never saw someone clean a house, change from pajamas, clean the bathroom so fast in your life. As I'm polishing up the mirror the phone rings and I go with a big HELLO, (thinking it's the KIDS) and it's my sister in law saying "don't bother, they're not coming, the kids are cranky, they want to go home" I said "And I just cleaned my whole house (you know when you have company, it's called COMPANY CLEANING!!!!).

I started to laugh. So I changed back to comfortable pj's and now my house is sparkling. Alan wasn't even home, he went to some trade show in NYC.

So now I'm back trying to learn this mail wash thing. It's supposed to get rid of spam in my e-mail AND BELIEVE ME, I GET SPAM IN MY EMAIL.

regards,

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote