View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

The hummingbird in my siggie has been there since I returned home from vacation. He was on my clothes line up there! I probably will put him back after the new year (I'll have holiday stuff in the siggie until then).

I had Sheba on my siggie for a week, but it was too painful for me to see all the time. So she is in my albums on my profile.

I just found the avatar picture in my files from 2007 when she didn't look so old... so I put that up recently.

Don't fret, I understand.

Her passing was very painful for me, even though we knew she didn't have much longer...she lived an exceptionally long life for a cat.
She still got around and could see, hear, and respond as usual. It was just her kidneys that failed. So we had to put her to sleep. She is now buried in our yard, under some trees and ivy and spring flowers.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote