View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 08:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default It is for real !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegleg View Post
Laura - I missed that discussion - thanks for pointing it out. Everybody knows "you are what you eat," and I am a big fat sticky bun covered with caramel icing and pecans and washed down with a mocha Cappuccino!

imark - and if you are remotely close to assessing your increase in energy (300%), then I'm headed to the grocery store this afternoon!

Thanks!
Peg
Dear Peg,
I am honestly concerned when my or other's postings would influence readers in a particular course of action because we are all different as so often stated.
The details regarding my claim to increased energy are simple enough. For a long time I have been working out every morning on a typical stationary bike which indicates the speed, time, calories burnt and pulse rate.
So, every morning, the first thing I do is take my supplements (but not PD medication), do taichi or yoga exercize for 30 mins and followed by bike exercise for 15 mins.
I try my limit on the bike aiming at speed of 80 to 100 round per min. What I mean is that I put absolutely maximum effort. Then I make a note of the date and achieved calories as an indicator of my PD state.
Prior to the date when I started taking coconut oil on 14 Oct, the max achieved calories was between 150 to 180 calories with speed between 80 to 90 rpm.
Two days after taking coconut oil I discovered with great surprise that I could achieve more which was 240 calories with speed 80-100 rpm for 20 mins and I was able to increase that gradually up to an average of 450 calories, cycling between 70 to 100 rpm for 40 mins.
My general mood has also improved but the tremor (my main PD symptom) did not improve.
I wish you best luck and am waiting to hear feed back

Imad
imark3000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pegleg (11-25-2010)