View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 07:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada

I am a legal cannibus patient in Canada and I have also been on a drug called naboline, another synthetic THC derivitive. I found that the nabolone didn't work near as well for as many of the symptoms as ingesting cannibus does (brownies/cookies measured) also as with alot of people I have found it hard to get funding for synthetic THC meds (big $$$).

I have a friend who takes Marinol when she can't smoke her medical cannibus or when she gets certain types of pain and nausia.. she has cancer as well as RSD.. she says the smoke usualy works better than the marinol.
I think like any medicine precautions should be taken.. unfortunately Cannibus does not come in "doses" or "brands" like a "PHARMA".

Selecting proper strains for patients:
http://www.canadianmedicinalmarijuana.com/?p=92

As for kids I think if they realy need it their dosages should be regulated in some way that is safe and private with supevision.. but they realy need to be closely monitored and in some cases that just isn't happening.

I would wonder what condition is making him lack sleep, I do sleep well with my brownies but "lack of sleep" shouldnt be on the medical cannibis list anyway holey. And if thats the case one lil pece of brownie at night is all he should need each night... it won't effect his day and he at least certainly shouldnt have to smoke in school.

Studies show that addiction to cannibus is promoted by smoking cigarettes when you first start smoking cannibus.. sometimes people light up a cigarette right after (or before) smoking cannibus, the chemicals used in the cigarettes to promote addiction are transferred within the endocannibioid system in our bodies.

hugs
~ Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote