View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 05:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Limitations for people with paddle leads?

Hi everyone, sorry to bother you all again Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, I decided to make a new thread because I was curious about the limitations after surgery and how it is different with per-cutaneous leads and paddle leads. I have heard some people say that they did not have limitations and some people have said they had lots of limitations. If you are a person that has had paddle leads put in and were given limitations, what limitations were they and for how long? I have had the regular leads in since 2008 and I know that you were not supposed to bend and twist or lift things that were over a certain weight, but I was thinking after the healing time it was okay to do these things again right? I also figured that since the doctor had said this would be good for me because they were less likely to move you would have less limitations since you have them "anchored" in. I know I am being silly probably worrying about all this and I am trying to do as much research and talk to many people as I can because this surgery is going to give me my life back again And also my family was asking me bunches of questions during the family dinner so it got me thinking and wondering about it myself. I am already making a list of questions to ask my surgeon on Monday too Thanks for sharing any information with me, I really appreciate it! 'sTara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (11-27-2010)