View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 07:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Epona,
I too am 8 months out now - "The hardest part of all this is wanting SO bad to FINALLY be over this. It feels like such a loooong road, but in the big scheme of things, I think I am improving...or just accepting that this is life now, can't tell which. I cannot handle life full time yet."

“today I felt like posting, maybe someone can relate!”

Your words resounded in me. This week I have been really facing the reality of my condition, struggling in fact. I am not even working or driving. You would think that would give me a clue, yes this is going to be a "loooong road".

So here I come to find solace and there is your post. Just to know I am not alone when I feel so alone at times helps so much.

And there is Vini and Mark, ah how they both always say the right things with their picture stories painting scenes of our shared lives.

Yes, I very thankful for this forum.

Epona, I had neuro testing done and then was referred to a speech and language pathologist.
I am currently doing a computer program at home that is designed to address my impairments. It is challenging at times when I get stuck on a level for a couple of days but I “keep on keeping on”.

So here we are, living all around this earth with a common bound and holding each other through the power of our healing,
our brains ARE working!!!!!

Peace
Grady Lady
Grady Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
vini (11-27-2010)