View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 09:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Lil View Post
Hello: IMHO psychological issues do not cause RSD, but RSD can cause psycholocical issues. Who wouldn't have problems dealing with constant pain, losing ones abilities to function, to work, to play, and in some cases losing ones home, job, family, and friends? Regards, Lil
I totally agree!! In fact, I could not agree more! We are going to go through a hard time living in constant pain, trying to go on with life.

I want to see actual studies stating that they cannot prove that RSD is caused by psychological issues.

In children/ teens especially, researchers say that "psychological stress is a major role in developing RSD"... I totally DO NOT agree with such statements. So, I am looking for researchers/ studies that state that it is NOT a psychological condition.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

Oh, Ada, it's okay... I am going to read some more of Dr H.'s puzzles, and see if he says anything I am looking for. He is a real Dr./ researcher. Personally, I am a "Dr Hooshmand fan" Wish I lived in Florida, and could see the Dr. he referrs you to. I am going to try calling that Dr. anyways. Thanks!
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote