View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Yay!

Hello there!
I don't have the paddle leads, but after reading K's post I got all excited because Kzlrogue and I had our implants done at the same time and this is bringing back some exciting memories! I remember when she golfed for the first time, we were all so very excited!
Very very inspiring to say the very least

I remember asking alot of questions right before the procedure. It's good to ask questions, especially to the Dr. Ask specific Q's and this will not only help alieve any doubts or fears from you, but it will also show the Dr that you are very involved in all the details of what's going on and it should serve to keep him 'sharp'.....
I asked my Dr if he leaves any 'slack' in the leads where they attach to the battery unit. He said yes. This 'slack' would give extra 'leeway' so that when you bend, the wires have this extra bit of 'give'. If there were no slack, then any bending or twisting would put too much pull on the leads.
Little questions like this may seem 'silly' to some people, but it helped to bring peace of mind to me......

I'm getting very excited about your upcoming procedure Tara!!!

Huggs & Prayers!
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-29-2010), Mark56 (12-13-2010), tchr012 (11-27-2010)