View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 12:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

How about treatments? Have you tried PT? Or blocks? Or lidocaine infusions? Ketamine? Many of us have benefited a lot from treatments combined with meds.

I have also read about some people having a lot of success with Methadone with their RSD. But it doesn't go with morphine (which is Fentanyl). So you need to take one or the other.

Advil or Motrin can also be surprisingly effective. Also Fiorcet - I take that for my headaches.

I don't take Lyrica or Neurontin - I use Topamax because I suffer from migraines.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you. Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONTTOUCHIT View Post
Hi Just wonderind what others have found halpful as far as pain meds ?

I have used Fenatanly patches , They helped but always fell off.

Oxycontin 20-40-80 Mgs anywhere from 3xs a day to 3 times a day, Currently on 40 mgs a day the 80 where way to strong for me .

Oxycodone HCL IR 5 Mg up to 8 times a day , These seem to work for the most part but seem like im getting used to them and may need to up the dose/.

Percocett didnt help at all

Morphine all different doses , These seemed to help the least of any meds.

Also on Lyrica ,Cymbalta,clonzapin,Gabe something, Was on Neurotin also

Im just cururious if there is something lese out there I may suggest to Doc or is even suggesting something different to a Doc a no no , I have a pretty good relationship with my Doc, i consider her a friend if that makes sense but dont want to seem like Im lookjing for better stronger drugs.

Any suggestions would help out a great deal , I have read Dilaudid(sp) works pretty good
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-29-2010)