Old 11-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Add me to the EBV=MONO=MS club..
I never had EBV and the only contact I had was when my daughter caught it at age 17. I was diagnosed just after her birth, so I'd already had the disease a minimum of 17 years by then.....BUT..... I did get rubella about 8 years pre diagnosis, and that was another virus they threw around back then (in the 70's)

Quote:
Have they come up with anything to conteract it and turn MS around?
I haven't found anything that says so Sal. I think those of us who already have lesions are stuck with them and the ongoing hassles they do and will cause.

What is good about today's research and the products of that research, is the fact the maybe our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren might be spared what we've gone through.... and for me it's been 33 years of symptoms, consultations and probing. I didn't do the injections but many others have, so that's years of sticking yourself with something you don't know for a fact will help you, but I do believe you have to put your trust in something.

Unless I accidentally walk in front of a bus, then I'll probably have to put up with more of the same for another 10, 20 or more years to come. I'd like for my offspring to be spared the same.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (11-27-2010), Friend2U (11-28-2010), Grammie 2 3 (11-28-2010), Lady (11-27-2010), SallyC (11-27-2010)