View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 07:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdwife View Post
I haven't checked in with you all since the end of January. Its been a crazy 10 months, but the bright side is we have landed on our feet. It was a long battle with w/c. However, in August, the judge ruled in our favor, forcing w/c company to accept rsd as an accepted condition resulting from his on the job injury. The scs has been successful for him (we had to do this thru private insurance that we had thru paying the high cobra payments, since w/c denied it was related). The SCS does not eliminate all pain, but has allowed him, with quite a fight, to get back in his truck and drive and to be drug free. He recently was able to go back to work, 2.5 years after his accident. We have lost our house, and one of our vehicles, while fighting w/c and getting my husband the treatment he needed, however we (my husband, myself 4 kids and the basset hound are happy to be standing on our feet. Makes you realize what truly is important in life. The best to you all... RSDWIFE
Hi RSDWIFE,

Congrats. on coming out the other end happy thats all that matters. You and your family are a inspiration to us all. Hope it continues upward.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rsdwife (11-28-2010)