View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help MRI Spine Lumbar Question

I have had so many MRI and Xray I am in such pain and can hardly walk sit sleep pain going down both legs and in my right arm numbness in right arm and legs. Went to the hospital to be told it was Sciatic nerve they reffered me to neurologist. I just want to know what all these MRI mean. The Neurologist sent me to pain management I am not a pill take and told them I did not want the pain pills they make me sick. I did the steroid epidural injection which help great for the first day now back in horrible pain. Just want to walk and sit without pain. Please help and any recommendations.
Here is what all MRI said please let me know what they mean.

Thank you,
Lita

MRI BrianScan: which showed Vascular migraine synfomes.

The I had a Cervical spine MRI which showed:

Axial images demonstrate normal apperance to C2-3 intervertebal disc space.

At C-3-4 a small central disc buge is present without focal disc herniation or stenosis.

T1-2 intervertebral disc spaces are with in normal limits.

The paravertebral soft tissues are unremarkable.

Mild cervical spondylosis with maintenance of normal cervical lordosis.

Mild multileve disc-osteophyte complex formation, most pronounced at C5-6 where there is a right lateral component to the disc-osteophyte complex.

Then I just had the MRI Spine Lumbar w/o contrast

Alignment: Lowest well formed disk space refferred to as L5-S1. Appropriate lumbar lordosis with minimal retrolisthesis redentified at L5-S1.

Vertebral Column: Marrow signal within normal limits. Vertebral bodies are well formed without acute fracture, signal abnormality or mass lesion. disk height height loss and desiccation at L5-Sl.

Conus/Cauda Equina: No mass, signal abnormality or intradural lesions visualized.

L1-2: Mild bilobed bulging. Mmild bilateral arthrosis. Neural foramina are patent.

L2-3; L3-4: No disk herniation or stenosis. No significant facet arthropathy.

L4-5: Disk desiccation with mild bulging. bilateral posterior facet arthosis and ligamentum flavum buckling. Neural foramina are patent.

L5-S1: Disk height loss, disk desiccation with moderate concerntric bulge. Central protrusion and annular tear. Mild posterior facet arthrosis and encroachment on inferior bilateral neural foramen.

No abnormal paraspinal masses are demonstrated.
Litacmoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote