View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 11:20 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi.

I have something you might like to try. Before I tell you what it is, let me tell you how I found out about this.

I am a person who grows her own food in the kitchen. I'm a sprouter. This, by the way, is not about sprouts.

It's about drinking a shot of wheatgrass juice every morning.

All my fellow sprouters grow their own wheatgrass and they juice it.

It's cheaper than going to a juice bar and paying $5.00 for a shot of wheatgrass.

I never really know about the benefits of wheatgrass until the other night when I was on the phone with a friend I know and we were talking about wheatgrass juice.

She told me the following:

"I have a friend with fibromyalgia, and she started taking shots of wheatgrass juice before her morning breakfast. Do you know her fibromyalgia stopped bothering her. She so greatly improved in her pain level, that a day doesn't go by that she doesn't take a shot of wheatgrass juice".

See, I never knew this. I just had my sprouts and I have felt great for two years.

But I thought I would have to be growing trays and trays of wheatgrass and then buy a juice, etc. Not for me.

So I went to the various places on the internet that sells the dehydrated wheatgrass powder, that you just take a teaspoon and blend it in whatever you are drinking and it becomes a power-house in your body.

I am now looking on the internet for a wheatgrass juice powder that I can use myself.

I went to Vitacost (they have the best price), and then there is iherb.

Now I have no idea if you have ever tried this stuff, but I'm the kind of person, who when I find something that worked for other people, then I have to share the information.

So go online, look up benefits of wheatgrass juice. (It also helps with skin diseases, keep you bowels up and running, ALL KINDS OF GOOD THINGS.

I'm going to buy some.

Let me know if you think this might be up your alley.

Take care,

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (10-08-2014)