View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 10:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ditto

I too will avoid the phone. I have even gone so far as to not answer the door when people have come to visit. Rotten of me? Maybe but I just don't care anymore. Usually these are the insensitive people. Ones that don't try or don't care to understand what I am dealing with these days. And usually these calls start out with "what are you doing"? When I say I'm laying down or something I usually get called a lazy *** or some stupid remark.

I am not a recluse but I just don't have the energy right now to entertain. And that is what they expect of me. And than I get attitutde if I don't. Thank God for Caller ID. What a blessing. It is a result of some sort of depression but still when you feel like crap like we all do hey give us a break?

And than the folks that I have always bent over backwards for, helping them out when they are in need and so forth haven't even so much as asked me how I've been not once in say a year. Isn't that typical. I will be so glad when I can finally move and be closer to my family. I have a wonderful family dynamic but I am so far from them right now. They worry about me alot and that means alot but they need not. I just like knowing they are there when I need them.

Well that's my two cents worth! Chin Up!!!! Mark