View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 03:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Well, this will be my last posting that I will write until after my surgery. Tomorrow is a very exciting day for me and I am feeling both nervous and excited. I have been preparing for the surgery by researching and finding out about other people's experiences. I have also talked to my doctors and my surgeon and am going to ask more questions tomorrow. I appreciate all of you on here that have been there to give me good advice and encouragement and continued support throughout this journey. You all have taught me so much and I feel like I know way more information about stims than before I even had my first one implanted. I am very thankful and grateful that I have made new friends on here
I am really busy right now making sure everything is ready for tomorrow and also finishing up homework and my paper. My husband also was very sweet and used one of his personal days today to stay home with me and help me get things done. He also gave me a couple of surprises that I can take with me to surgery and it really cheered me up! I need to wrap this so hope you all have a great week and I will be back with an update of the surgery when I can. Good luck and take care 'sTara.
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-29-2010), Mark56 (12-01-2010), Rrae (11-28-2010)