View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am not from Oregon, but I want to say that I feel for you and your situation. I am on SSDI for Bipolar disorder, OCD, borderline personality disorder, social anxiety disorder...and some other thing....I know how scared you feel as I was in the same boat. It sounds to me like you should have been approved. I am not an expert, but there are some people on here that really know their stuff and have been very helpful with all kinds of information. I think I know what you mean as far as shopping for a therapist ...I wanted someone who would believe that I have real problems and I wanted real help. I was lucky to find someone I really liked. I saw her for a year or so and she left her practice to become a teacher. I see another one now and I like her too. I have only gone to her twice, but she seems to be nice and she is helpful.
Don't settle for a therapist that you don't think will believe you...you may have to shop around.
Do you have a psychiatrist?
I am sorry I have no advise...I hope everything works out for you!!!!! Prayers to you!
Cblue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chaddiwicker (11-28-2010)