View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie, I think there is always a chance of cross contamination in any food processing facility. There are so few that don't use eggs, dairy, tree nuts, or wheat type products somewhere in the processing. I can't imagine how hard it must be to be so sensitive to foods. I get hives from all kinds of crazy things, synthetic fabric, dust, the powder in latex gloves, and even the sun. But I can eat most anything you put in front of me!!

Glad your enjoying the thread, I was hoping more people would respond. I know even the computer can be difficult to manage some days, and some folks just feel comfortable sharing. For the longest time I was a lurker, even on other types of forums but I figured what have I go to lose. The most I can possibly due is bore someone to death with an extremely long post about nothing. No one gets to see who I am, the most they can do is raise an eyebrow and say to themselves, OH NO!!!!!, there she goes again kinda like now!!

Well enough said for now, have a great evening!
Rachel