View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 11:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

((((Abbie))))) Sorry to hear you are so sick, hope it is much better by now.

Alffe - just finished watching an episode of Dexter. I started watching it last month and am on Season 2 now. It gets better & better, and somehow you learn to like the guy.

I'm in a not-so-good mood tonight, or should I say "today"? I woke up to find a very special "wishes" angel ornament that I had taken out last night along with my other Xmas decorations, smashed on the floor, thanks to the cats up playing at night. It's so special to me because it was given to me by my dearest friend Alffe years and years ago. I think some superglue might fix it though.

Then I decided to finally call my father, after him not returning my calls on Thanksgiving. It was the first Thanksgiving I didn't spend with family. He was out camping with the new girlfriend tonight. And said he didn't get my call, voicemail, or text 4 days ago when he was home, not camping at all and reception is fine. *sigh

And then I get to look forward to Wednesday. Getting my tonsils out and sinus surgery. I'll be excited to stay home and relax and watch movies for a week, but not so sure about the recovery.

And then of course, I have a whole new boatload of stressors -- like making sure all my school stuff went through okay and then wedding planning is so chaotic, especially trying to do it all at the last minute. Makes you understand why people elope.

To look at the bright side, I may be adopting a puppy by the end of the week. I saw her online and that she was going to be put down at the pound, and some nice lady pulled her out of there and took her to the vet but can't keep her , just rescues animals. So when she is better, hopefully she'll be joining our cat family. it'll be so nice to have a dog again.

Wonder what all your weeks entail....

maybe I should go wonder now too?
wishnomore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (11-29-2010), Addy (11-29-2010), Alffe (11-29-2010), barbo (11-29-2010), Brokenfriend (11-28-2010)