View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 02:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wanted to post an update of my results too........

My disclaimer is that I've had a nasty cold since I've started my earthing 'experiment', so I've been in bed a lot, which by itself helps my neck feel better, but.......drumroll, please.......I haven't taken pain med in 48 hours !

Tomorrow will be a real test as I am hoping to get out and do some Christmas shopping.....we'll see how that goes.

So far, I am just amazed to report......earthing seems to be helping !

The 'high' that comes from walking the beach or just hanging out barefoot is certainly something I have experienced. The grounding explanation for this does make sense to me, but the contrarian in me (and I mean no offense by this) is still skeptical. Maybe we just feel better at the beach and hanging out barefoot because those are periods of relaxation. Maybe the joy is just because we have committed to NOT worrying about household chores and other things we 'should' be doing. I'm thinking of fun times spent camping with friends, all sitting around the campfire and enjoying cocktails.......Do I feel better then simply because I am enjoying the company of friends or is it because I have kicked off my flip flops ?

I can tell you I am not happy that barefoot weather is over for this year in New England !

I will keep you all updated on my results. If something so simple can help us with out pain.......that's just earth shattering !

I'm off to read a little more of the book.......take care all

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (11-30-2010)