Thread: rsd
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 04:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default blocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie203 View Post
hi i was told today that i need nerve blocks in my neck for rsd. i fell and hurt my arm and shoulder in jan. 2010. i've tried different kind of meds but nothing so far has worked. this is also a workers comp. case. so i have to wait for them to aprrove everything that is going to be done. the dr today told me about the nerve blocks. i have no idea what to expect. i'm in pain every day to the point that i sit and cry. i go to p t 3 times aweek which to me is a waste of time no relief what so every. i take pain meds every 4 hours and lyric but nothing seems to work / does the blocks help with the pain. after my shots i'm to have p t right after has anyone else done this.
i also am trying to stop being so hateful with every one in my family but i don't think they understand what i'm going though i have always done everything for myself never asking for help this is something that i'm having a hard time with. sometimes i think they don't beleive me about the pain
i'm so frustrated that i don't know what to do.

i had blocks a few year a ago work great for me but i would not go to pt for at least a few day after and make sure if it work they do not over do it in pt that what happen to me and am in wheelchair now
unicorn1979 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote