View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default ........a mutant Pac-Man springs to mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conductor71 View Post
Wait, there is more….

Let's not forget that h. pylori, a bacterial infection in the intestines, is not only responsible for peptic ulcers but serves to clear up most of the symptoms of people who supposedly have idiopathic PD and in some cases clear it completely. In addition, the pylori can be linked to changing sub-types in PD. Well, here is more evidence that researchers should be making use of post haste, but that again goes largely ignored.

Am I way off base here? Really over the top? Am I missing some key research that negates what I have tied together? Does anyone know if PDhas systematically been analyzed officially as an auto-immune disorder based on the standard 4 point criteria? If not, then why, it has not been done at this point nearly 100 years after the first strong correlation between influenza and PD?

Thanks for indulging me in this over the top long post.

Laura
Having caught shigella dysentery in Africa years ago, followed later by a duodenal ulcer, then more recently an ongoing pilonidal abscess, I buy into your's and Reverett's thought process
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (11-20-2011)