View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 08:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yup, I agree with everything said. I think we all need to do whatever we can...all exercise is good for us, even if we can only do a little.

When I first moved here, nearly 7 years ago, the gazelle just killed my feet. I finally put it away, I just could not take the pain. Then 2 yrs ago, I got it back out and used it along with other exercises, not relying on it so much. I find walking is the best exercise for me. Many of the DVD exercises cause me to lose my balance, and if I fall and break something, exercise will become my enemy!So, I have not been using the DVD's.

As long as I can keep the weight I lost off by walking, then that will stay my preferred exercise, although, I would love swimming too. I also have to have my music with me, my feet do not walk well without music!

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (11-30-2010)