View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 09:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default also involved is...

"I can't begin to tell you how many kids have off the chart allergies! All I know is a 4 inch binder is not big enough to hold all the allergen profiles I get for the kids we teach. The ironic thing is that these children are not born with so many allergies, rather their hyper vigilant, over protective parents induce them. The kids have no pets, no carpet fibers to contend with, no dirt under their nails, no skinned knees to band aid, and they don't spend any time out doors, so you can imagine the list of allergens stemming from this. They of course, all have nut allergies, but it extends now to include a vast array of tree nuts. Those with more severe allergies are required to don a fanny pack holding an epi pen the entire school day. I swear I wonder how they actually can manage to breathe when outdoors lest it bring on allergy attack. I shudder to think of the health problems they will face as adults and am almost certain there will be a fallout of major proportions from this insane lifestyle and parenting approach. Ironically, in their zeal to protect, they are instead laying the ground work for future auto-immune related health issues..."
-Laura[/QUOTE]

I personally believe we are and have been mucking up our immune systems bigtime with the increasing vaccine program. I got a few shots when young, today our kids are expected to get over 36 shots with 150 more "candidates" in the pipeline. Even the experts are beginning to get concerned that our body will not know what to do when confronted with a pathogen, as there is no way to innoculate us against every known, as well as unknown, pathogen out there.

I'm not against all vaccines, in fact, it's the rapid innoculation program at such a tender age with multiple vaccines in one shot that really concern me. Really, an 8lb baby, on average, getting the same amount of adjuvants, preservatives, and "fixtures" in his shot as a 150lb man? No way is that safe.

We didn't have all these allergies years ago, before this massive vaccine program really got going. Vaccines are a huge moneymaker and may well be viewed as the only way for pharmas to keep the huge profit margins going once more and more people realize that big pharma drugs really do not work all that well, especially over the long haul.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (11-30-2010), just_me_77 (11-30-2010), VICTORIALOU (12-16-2010)