View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi vRap,

Ok.... it is important to know that a deep pocket behind that molar is not a good thing because food will keep getting trapped in there and infection will occur. Did they offer you any suggestions on how to manage that area?

Exposed bone is never ok.... are you sure that is what it is? Did you show this area to the dentist?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRap View Post
Thanks again Bryanna, i went to visit the dentist today, and they said the pus like stuff that is coming out does not present the properties of pus, more like a film or saliva type thing, they said that i have a pocketr behind my last molar where the tooth was extracted and that food and other stuff is going into that pocket, and that the lump on the side might be a minor infected but me pushing it is squeezing out the pocket, they do not think it is a bone infection.
So i guess that is good news, she stuck the syringe right into the hole where the pocket was ( i could feel it like really deep maybe touching bone) and she rinsed out and said it was a good clean.

Another question, on my top right where the top wisdom teeth was pulled out, to the outside of the gum i can feel exposed bone, is that normal?

Thanks
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote