View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hi

Hi Lori,

I too make jewelry at home, and I have sold a few pieces here and there but what is hardest for me is letting go of something I spent so much time wiht LOL. Stringing is easiest (i.m.o.) and ( I'm not sure what medium you use) but I am a beadweaver and silly me has to use those tiny little seed beads I do get frustrated thouhg but I refse to give in to them little buggers so if I have to take it out and redo it, so be it.

I also design/sew and make pretty good money at that, mostly corsets, but that does take some time to master, and even for as long as Ive been making them, I still learn something new with each one.

Maybe you could crochet some Christmas doilies? My mother used to make those as gifts and everyone loved them. She also crocheted these little bells and put real bells inside each one, connected two of them together, added a pin on the back and they looked beautiful on everyones outfit/coats, etc. She did sorta the same thing with these mini mittens, mini candy canes and mini Christmas trees.

Hopefully I gave you some ideas, but if you need more, just hollar and I'll get this ole brain ticking and go through some of my files of crafts and will even call my mother. I've been doing different crafts since I can remember and love it!

Hugs and take care
Dee