View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 11:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sandi,

Waiting to find out is a very hard part of it all! Here is a thread that did a good job addressing this...IMO...
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread139112.html

There are some good comments on this thread,including the one that follows:
Originally Posted by Dejibo
"I had sensory problems for about 20 years before I started to have some issues with balance and vision. it was frustrating because every MD i mentioned it to thought me to be whiney and looking for drugs or a way to quit work. I LOVED my job and was quite upset when I was forced to stop working. I simply knew something was wrong and wanted to know why.

Sometimes in this life, we get to know why. A car runs over our foot and its painful. we get to know why. A loved one developes a disease and fights for their life. we dont always get to know why. Some folks die from cancer and some folks live. We dont always get to know why.

Its very hard to sit "in the meantime" That period of time that is neither here, nor there. its in the meantime that we learn our greatest lessons. Lessons of patience, lessons of research, lessons of tolerance, lessons of strength to stand up and refusing to be dismissed anymore. Lessons of lonelyness and not fitting into the left or the right. its a time filled with strife, and grief, and frustration. I hated the meantime. I wanted answers! and I wanted them instantly. Why me?! Why now?! I struggled hard against the meantime. now that I look back, it was rich with lessons.

I hope you are able to get some answers soon. its frustrating to not know for sure."

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (12-01-2010), dmplaura (12-01-2010), karilann (12-03-2010), Koala77 (12-01-2010), SallyC (12-01-2010)