View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

I just had a sudden realization! I often have one or two really good days every month, one was today, and you know what I think those days have in common? I buy one of those "Superfood" green drinks at the store. I bought one yesterday, drank half then and finished it this morning. I buy one of these about once a month. I'm going to pay closer attention next time. I think they help my memory.

I remember reading the list of ingredients and it included Chorella and Spirulina, kiwi fruit, pineapple, lots of green leafy things and more. I really don't know how good these drinks are but they taste delicious.

I think I'm going to look into making some green drink smoothies at home from fresh organic food. That may be a good way to mix in some Chorella which I looked up, it is a form of algae.

I have a juicer. Does anyone have good recipes for green drinks? Or know a good online source for juicing or smoothie recipes?

Is there a powdered drink mix with Chorella and other greens?

Just some thoughts...I'm off to look up recipes to help my memory. Thanks for the ideas!

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote