View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

You would think I would know these things. But since I use Outlook Express, I never remember that I have a Verizon account because I never go there to view my e-mail. I only use Outlook Express.

Well, I clicked on the link you provided me. I re-set my password.

Now, before I go and try to use the mail wash thing, there is one thing I have to know.

I have two outlook express accounts on my computer, one for me and one for my husband.

When I set up the mail washer thing, I only gave my information.

Even though I couldn't do the check mail thing, I did set up whatever I had to set up. So the software is installed and hopefully (because I have a new password), it will let me check my mail, etc.

Now here's my question. CAN I STILL (JUST IN CASE I DON'T WANT TO USE MAIL WASHER), CAN I STILL CLICK ON OUTLOOK EXPRESS AND CHECK MY MAIL THAT WAY??? And can my husband click on his mail and check his???

What I really want to know is does this mailwasher thing prevent me from accessing outlook express. Or will I always have to do the mailwasher thing?

I'm a bit confused about that?

Alan doesn't care about spam and stuff and the mailwasher thing would only confuse him so I downloaded it for me, not for his e-mail.

So if you can be so kind as to answer my couple of questions, I would be eternally grateful. You are a doll!!!

Thanks,
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote