View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 10:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

HI Pat

Thank you for your kind reply! Im sorry to hear about your feet, did you read the post about "Earthing" Im going to try it, maybe you could try it for your feet and see what happens, I am going to try it too, I have feet problems as well.

Yes , I would love to make these projects you have mentioned, Paper chains are fun and pretty and so much you can do with them! What ever patterns you feel up to sending me would be greatly appreciated, I will make them all. The tassel angels sound adorable too! Thank you kindly
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramE View Post
Hello Lori, I am taking break from cutting some Christmas 'paperdoll' chains. I have some patterns I could email you. It just takes 12" of paper folded properly a few cuts and you have four Angels or Christmas trees or Wreaths or Santa'a sleigh, or Reindeer, or Snowflake(now a few cuts won't make it on this one). They keep my mind busy and I can slip one in a card of encouragement to someone or include it in a reminder for an up coming Bible study.

I think I've decided why I like this time of night though. For some reason, heretofore unexplained, I have less irritation, pain, and brain bombardment. Mornings are the worst. Hard to focus on anything. My last injection is wearing off and I'm wondering what is next. Oops, I think that was a rabbit trail. back to subject.

I also have a pattern for making small angel decorations from Christmas ribbon. Ribbon, small wooden bead, very thin wire and a glue gun required. Pretty simple. I did sell them at one time, I made them as a pin for your coat.

I also make angel tree ornaments out of drapery tassels - small to large. Not much required again, glue gun, tassel, wooden bead, hair, gold ring for halo.

Let me know. Gonna be busy(doesn't take much as slow as I am) until Saturday, but I will be back. I have to sit down sometime. My feet are beginning(again) to object to anything remotely resembling a shoe or a sock. I try to reason, but 'queenie' says no. Now 'blanche' is more amenable to temporary inconveniences like socks. But she wasn't the one injured, she's just come along for the sympathy ride.

Back to business, it is too cold in here to stay too long.
pat e