View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi.
your soups sound divine. And you put in your greens? Sounds scrumptious.

Mind if I make a slight suggestion the next time you want to eat organic, healthy and NUTRITIOUS??

Don't cook the greens, wash carefully, and eat raw.

If you can, I mean.

I grow sprouts and that's supposedly the healthiest food on the planet. The thing that makes them healthy is that when you eat them raw (these are baby plants before they are planted in the ground and then they start to LOSE the nutrition), the health benefits of raw broccoli sprouts is through the roof. Google them.

When you eat a salad made with raw items, the enzymes in these items go into our bodies, and well, they affect every cell in our body.

We are eating LIVE food, not something cooked (which destroys most of the nutrition if you heat it over 105 degrees), That's why boiling food might make it taste good but does nothing nutritionally for us.

Light steaming is just fine.

Me? I have 3 salads a day and I grab a handful of sprouts and walk to my local breakfast cafe and dump them on my breakfast sandwich. Been doing this for years.

Best thing I ever did for my body. I haven't met one sprouter who is sorry that they eat this way.

It's not for everybody, I know this. If a person is used to eating a certain way at a certain age, they are not about to go and change.

I did, but I'm different. My mind changed.

So anytime you want to learn about raw foods, sprouting, whatever (maybe you have already???), just go and view my videos online on youtube.

My user id is eliz7212

I'm all over the place on youtube.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (12-01-2010), Lara (05-26-2011)