View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi all, I just finished reading everyones updates. I am glad to hear that Tara's surgery went well and Rae!!! you are a NANA!!!! congrats. My twins were born on November 22, 2007 and if I calculated right your grandson was born on Nov 23? which means every few years he will get to have his birthday on Thanksgiving day just like my boys. Jackie, it sounds like you have been battling some pain demons of your own lately, hang in there and thank you so much for all your positive encouragement. Irljen, can't wait to hear more about your stim and how it is going. Not much has changed for me, I have had a lot of "xtra" pain since my fall in that I have to deal with the foot/leg pain from the fractures and the all over body pain from hitting the floor hard enough to break bones! all that in addition to the normal pain and burning. I will see the ortho doctor today and have my cast replaced as the swelling has gone down and it has gotten quite loose, I am hoping for a walking cast as getting around has been a huge bummer. I will know more today about how long I will be in this cast and when I can resume the process for my SCS but I am guessing it will be after the first of the year so I am starting to focus on having an amazing SPRINGTIME with my SCS and I can hardly wait!!!!

Best,

Nikki
twinmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (12-01-2010), Mark56 (12-01-2010), Rrae (12-02-2010)