Thread: mini-remission
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
I wouldn't recommend this but I've always wondered what the effect of drinking alcohol would have on a SFEMG, since it always makes me almost instantly weak!
That's hysterical! If I decide to go in drunk, I will be very careful to remember that you didn't recommend it.

I have had similar experiences with alcohol. If I'm in a bad spell, one sip makes me almostly instantly alarmingly weak. But I had a glass of wine on Thanksgiving, and did fine. This is really weird. I just got back from the most exhausting thing I could think of, which is shopping for clothes. And I'm still vertical. I was determined to overdo it, but I'm in all these habits--park close to the door, don't try to look for things on the other side of the store, do only one errand per trip--so I had to make myself break every rule I could think of. I had fun! I bought a new outfit, and stopped at the grocery store for Christmas cookie ingredients. Now I'm going to bake. And if that doesn't do it, I may just consider myself Cured!

Abby
Stellatum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote