View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 03:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thanks for the info on the hormone checks Epona. Mark mentioned this in a note to me along with lots of other super good information and I forgot about the hormone stuff.

Got focused on the NUCCA chiro research. I had also read about craniosacral therapy - your post on that was awesome. Thank you for sharing all of that valuable infor.

I'd like to try both of these things - i get held back b/c I'm not so good at asking people to drive me around... gotta get over that to get better. hope you're doing well today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponagirl View Post
Hi MarileeG, I will post my sleep study if it comes back with anything. I went to a nurse midwife who specializes in women's health for balancing out hormones, etc. I have gone to a naturopath who did similiar things though. A regular Dr can order the blood tests you need too. Mark has stated here a few times about what things to check. TSH (thyroid levels), Vit B, Vit D, Progesterone levels, etc. The TSH old standard range was .3-5.0, they have since changed it to .3-3.5 (you should be at or below 3 though). The higher level, the lower functioning your thyroid is.
MarileeG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote