View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 11:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I dont answerr the phone or the door

Yes I share these feeling, I do not answer the phone and have a little pillow I hang on my door that says I am sleeping, it means go away.
Same thing with family in some ways, what i really need help with - no offers. and dont get me wrong I have a loving family. but not regular help in going to the store, not help in wlaking my lab my sweet therapy dog Hannah. NO financial aid from sisters who I have been giving bail outs to for years. well thats just the way it goes. I had a sister stop by last night and I said oh this is great I really need help folding some laundry.. she left her car running said she was too tired and left. I can not tell you how mad this makes me. But anger is not a good thing so I try not to dwell. But frankly it shocks me. they all know, I have 4 sisters who live close by. that it takes me 3 days to clean the house. I work 15 minutes and then have to lay down on heating pads for 45 mins. them up for 15 down for 30-40. and so on.so instead of helping in ways I really need help, they drop of movies and feel better, what can you do? they have their own lives to live. It is just so shocking to me. I have always been a big giver and helper in the farmily. It is like they are all mad at me for being sick. its a real drag.But we find a way to manage.If my husband is away and I have to walk my sweet dog thats it for the day as a huge flare up follows and then I cant make it to the therapy pool. Everyone, my sisters and my husbands famrily who also live very close by know this but still do not help.But what can you do. I only have two friends left I cant alienate my sisters too. thanks for listening. CZZ74 also mbrfz
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote