View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Blank

Sandy -

Thank you for that marvelously complete answer. And wow! 28 infusions since April is much more than I would have guessed. But then you don't know what was exact the dosage. (FYI: that wouldn't fly in many jurisdictions, including California, where the patient is generally entitled to as much information regarding his or her care as s/he wants: otherwise it's not "informed consent.")

I guess the big question that comes to mind pertains to your headaches, where I seem to recall them being directly associated with ketamine. But you suggest - as I read it - that the migraines came to town with the CRPS and not with its treatment. Is that correct?

And on a more prosaic level, do you recall the gauge of the needle that was used with your IV? I'm hoping this can be done through a 22, because due to neurogenic vasoconstriction I haven't been able tolerate a 20 since at least 2004, and the thought of being in a "dissociative state" for the better part of two weeks with a PICC line implanted in my arm 24/7 lacks a certain aesthetic appeal, to put it mildly.

Thanks again.

Mike
fmichael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote