Thread: Goji
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 12:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Goji

My brother in law has Weggoner's disease and some of his symptoms include nerve damage. His doctor asked himif he had ever heard of Goji juice. He gave him a cd and a smple and told him to try it. He said it fixes just about everything and it won't hurt you. He asked me if I had heard of it so I looked it up. It actually seems too good to be true (which means it probably is) but basically it is an antioxident. The list of things it is good for include restless leg, MS, diabetes, even sexual dysfunction. It is suppposed to be good for teh skin and hair and it is supposed to restore energy. (wouldn't that be nice!) I found it on Iherb and decided to try it. It arrived the other day and I think I will try one bottle to see if I see any differences.

I know I will never be cured and I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has any other information or experience with it. I know that some of you do extensive research on the internet but I no not have the time to do that. besides that the typing hurts my fingers and the screen tires my eyes. I am on line enough for work so being on line no longer is pleasurable.

Any info you can share is greatly appreciated.

Dorothy
Dorothy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote