Thread: roundabout
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi

Welcome to NT

I have seen some real knowledgable postings regarding dental and facial problems. I wish I could direct you where to go for quick info and links.

Try your hand at the "SEARCH" feature above. It can yield some good starting points.

I hope she's not in too much pain. Sometimes there's no quick fixes. That's not toooo loooonngg right now. Just be patient and persistent. Unusual problems are much more stressful because of the unknown and what ifs. We do understand here. We have been through a lot of that.

You may want to keep a diary of what's going on, pain meds, pain level, phone calls and numbers, for later. It's important to manage your care and ask questions. Oh, yeah. Write down questions to ask a health care provider, because if you're like me, I'll forget or just don't think about all that stuff in such a small time slot. I've found doctors don't mind answering well posed questions. Cut the anxiety and stress talk out and they can deal with it better. Just my experience in the quest for medical attention.

you may want to consider taking pictures of her mouth in different positions, side views, and date that in your diary/journal.

Keep us posted.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote