View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Wonder that one more post and it will be page 3 wonder if deputy Addy will continue while the wonder police girl continues her time out

Wonder on Lonely, Abbie, BF Steve,Melody, BJ, Jaded , Blue, Meg , Manda , Tamiloo , Ryen, Wren, Pooh , Dmac , Koala... in her warm season ...lucky Coolangel, Waves, Laura... Moss and Moi and the little moss angels , Goofy sis and My so big sos family I cant even list everyone... but wonder on all of my sister and brothers here

Wonder that mom just wanted to be cremated no service or anything so wonder that we are having a small memorial down here on the 31st. wonder yeah it is new years eve but sis coudnt get here till then. Me and my sisters will each take her remains and put mom in the places she wished to be. here there and back home where dad and her and us lived,
wonder on my 2 brothers not signing the on line guest book for our mom.
Wonder true my twin bro dose not have a comp but when he visits here I do and have offered ...
wonder that really it is my other "mean " bro that grrrrss me and makes me cry to know that his two adult children that he has not acknowledged for the last 27+ years have signed the online guest book for our mom their grand mom.But my own bro their dad

Wonder that subject change is due right now
Wonder on the chiily Florida we are having burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on the sun shine state . but not as bad as most of yous .

Wonder that I want to send a endless supply of good positive energy into the universe to everyone here and readers lurkers on the side lines..
Praying for better changes in good ways so many friends in real life and here clients at work ... so many having such a hard rough time right now... Please God cast some comfort , stable security, light,protection, healing,wisdom and peace to all of them . Thank You Lord.

Wonder that I will be round again after new year.. wonder that I have not really had a long long cry yet I think the "Dam" is waiting till my family is all together .

Oh YEAH Wonder that my dd is coming home from college on the 20th and I cant wait I have not seen her in months
wonder on hugs for the room.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-02-2010), Alffe (12-03-2010), barbo (12-02-2010), Brokenfriend (12-02-2010), DMACK (12-12-2010), Doody (12-02-2010), Koala77 (12-03-2010), thelonely1 (12-02-2010)