View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Just hang ON!

It's a crappy situation to be in for sure, but YOU have IT, as do all others here. THINK/WORK on other things! Keep your mind [no matter how muzzy?] working on something constructive....such as getting on w/life or learning more & reading medical papers that can turn any mind to mush!
What ELSE are ya gonna do? Nothing destructive I hope, I mean...Thot about it very briefly, myself, BUT I figured then someone would have to go THRU ALL MY STUFF Some of it precious and throw it out? NO Way!
I too, want my body back! But What I've got to work with is what I MUST WORK with? Soo, I'm working with it. It's not fast or fun or anything... just the ability to do 'little' things that I couldn't at my onset, are always a treat!
Any new simple thing I can DO is a special worthy of a ME holiday! By 'holiday'? I mean a chocolate treat, or some Ice Cream on a cone. Things I have to deserve and get treated for! Yep. Sorta like a dog. But it works.
Don't wallow, WORK, LEARN and beat this stuff!
I speak as one who seems to keep starting over. Circumstances aren't always kind to us, but we must be both kind and firm to ourselves!
Don't know about you, but what I have I sure didn't ask for, nor could it have been predicted. IT happened! I'm learning to live with 'IT', & hope I can help you to learn as well.
!!!!!!!!!!!!'s - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lizziebeth (12-02-2010), malawigirl08 (12-03-2010)