View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi p_v13,

If it is plaque, he will instruct you on how to clean the area more thoroughly. If it is pus, then he will have to determine why it is infected and prescribe treatment and/or antibiotics accordingly.

Hopefully it is something that is easily remedied. I know this whole thing has been an ordeal for you especially since it was so unexpected! Try not to worry about it.... just keep the area very clean without over cleaning =)

Please let us know what he says on the 9th!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_v13 View Post
Thank you for your suggestions. I thought that using an electric toothbrush was too soon but asked him more than once if it was ok. I was told yes I could do anything. He didn't seem too worried about the white stuff when he looked at it and gave me the impression that I was worrying for nothing.

I have a 2 month check up with him Dec. 9. I will mention again that I still see the white stuff every now and then. I will also ask if it is plaque or pus. Hopefully he can give me an explaination as to why this is happening. I do not want to go through this ordeal again. I have never had any problems with my teeth before and this one threw me.

If it is plaque or pus, will he just give me more antibiotics and clean the area? Will that get rid of the white stuff? Again, I am not hurting but I do not want to wait til I get to that point and suffer major pains and problems.

Thanks again for your advice. I will let you know what he said.
-P
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote