Thread: 17 daydiet..
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I haven't been as diligent as I was this past summer. Partly because it's just easier to eat salad and "cold" food in the summer. In the winter I want hot stuff......bread and pizza and soups. But, I've noticed that when I do eat I don't overdo it. In fact, I can no longer eat an entire sandwich in one sitting. I used to be able to gobble one down and still have room for more. So, I'm staying at my current weight loss and not gaining but not losing, either. Which just proves to me that I can eat relatively "normal" food as long as I control the portion size.

Alffe, I'm anxious to know what you think about the book. Maybe our library will have a copy. I've got three more books to read from them before I return them and place an order for another bundle to be sent to me. I'm going to ask them if they have this one and get myself on the waiting list if there is one.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-03-2010), bizi (12-03-2010)